Sign Up to Download
License Service is only available to registered users
You must sign in or create an account (don't worry – it's free)
Extract the downloaded file and copy the
nmodslicense-rt.jarfile(s) to your Niagara modules directory. If you're not sure where your modules directory is, it can typically found at
- If Workbench is already open, close it and then relaunch it.
- Connect to your local Platform and restart any stations that are running in the background using the Application Director.
Remote Station Installation
- In Workbench, connect to your remote station's platform
- Open the Software Manager and wait for the list of modules to load
- Find and select the License Service module(s) in the list
- Click the Install button at the bottom of the window
- Click the Commit button at the bottom of the window
- The module will install to the station and the list will reload when it's finished
- Confirm installation by scrolling to the bottom of the list and looking for the License Service module(s) in the table marked as "Up to Date"
Find a bug? Send us a detailed description of your problem and we’ll get back to you.