October 7, 2020
Our comprehensive documentation is available on the web and directly in Reflow using the Documentation & Help link.
Follow along with us step-by-step on YouTube or use them as a quick reference while you're on the job.
Get the most up to date information on new releases, upcoming features, and tips & tricks.
If you need help or have questions while installing and using Reflow, reach out to us.
Reflow Version 1.1.2
This release includes bug fixes and new features based on user feedback
- NEW – Added the display of room names to equipment graphics and cards. See the Config section below for details on how to set this value
- When viewing devices by equipment type, the point selection dropdown has a new item named
"Featured Points". This is now selected by default. This will ensure a consistent display of points and values
to the main equipment index page. This replaces the old behavior of defaulting to the featured point on
the equipment type (ignoring featured points on devices).
- Note that if a featured point is not specified for a device, the device will default back to the equipment type's featured point
- Gauge Card
- The values for the lower and upper limit can now be displayed on the Gauge
- Fixed a bug that caused non-zero based gauges to display improperly
- Gauge Card
- Added additional margin between the Navigation Bar and the page content when a Navigation Tint Color is set
- NEW – Configuration Menu Reorganization
- A new Theme menu has been added to the list. Items previously found in Settings including Title, Subtitle, Logo, Hero Background, and Footer have all been relocated to this new menu
- The top level Colors top-level menu item has been moved to the new Theme menu item
- The Settings menu item has been moved to the bottom of the list
- NEW – Software Update Notifications
- Reflow now automatically connects to the NiagaraMods website to check for software updates. You will be alerted with an icon on the Settings menu if an update is available. You can also manually check for available updates by going to Settings > Software Update and clicking the Check for Updates button. The automatic check will only occur when Reflow is loaded in Config View.
- NEW – Room Names
- You can specify a slot that Reflow will look for on the device/folder that can be used to display a room name in equipment graphics and on equipment cards. To do this, go to Graphics Settings and turn on the "Use Niagara Slot for Room Name" toggle switch and specify the name of your slot
- You can manually set the value (or override the slot value selected above) by using the new Room Name text box when editing and adding equipment
- NEW – Graphic Settings - changed the "Always display point status" menu option from a toggle on/off to a dropdown choice. You can now select whether status is always displayed, only displayed when a point card is expanded, or never displayed. Note that this option does not affect the border color/animation for status which will always display.
- NEW – Graphic Settings - "Collapse Point Cards after Action" option that when toggled on will automatically collapse an open card after an action has been ran
- NEW – Room Names
- Floor Plan Builder
- Elements added using the toolbar will now start aligned in the center of the floor plan instead of at the top left
- Elements that are not zones will now be added to the top of list and appear in front of existing elements
- Zone elements are now always added to the bottom of the list and appear behind existing elements, including other zones
- Assigning a Dynamic Color to a Label element will now set the Dynamic Color "Point Value" to the "Point Value" in the Label's Bindings.
- Schedule Display Name – a select box has been added that allows you to customize how schedule names are displayed in Reflow. You can display the schedule component's name (default), its parent component's name, or both
- Card layout has been updated to work with these new options, the icon has been moved to the right side
- The search box has been updated to search the proper display names of schedules based on the Display Name setting
- Fixed a bug where files with very long names would overflow the image browser file dialog
- NEW – Configuration Menu Reorganization
Reflow Version 1.1.1
This release includes bug fixes and features based on user feedback
- Fixed a bug in "Jump to Floor" dropdown that prevented the view from navigating to the selected floor
- Label Element
- NEW – Added two new properties for element opacity. You can now control the transparency of the label when it is on the page and an additional value for when it's hovered. They are found in the new Style tab
- Moved Accent Color option to the Style tab from the Properties tab
- Changed the Floor link in the description to navigate to the floor plan instead of a page listing all equipment for that floor
- The point mapping system has had minor architecture updates to fix obscure bugs that would rarely cause points to map the incorrect device in some station configurations
- Fixed a bug where dashboard cards on a duplicated could remain linked to the original until a browser refresh
- Fixed a bug in image selection components that, in some cases, caused images with special characters or spaces in their file path or name to not be displayed in the content
Reflow Version 1.1.0
This release includes new features for User Profiles including restricting access to Reflow pages, a Getting Started Wizard to help you get new sites up and running even faster, license support for additional embedded hardware manufacturers, and a few bug fixes
- NEW – Getting Started Wizard
- This wizard allows you to quickly select logo and hero images, pick your colors, setup the weather, configure your first building, and more.
- The wizard will appear when you first visit the Config View after installing Reflow. If your site is already configured or if you want to run the wizard again, you can go to the new Settings > Configuration Options menu and click the "Open Getting Started Wizard" button.
- NEW – User Profiles & Start Pages
- The Start Pages option in Settings has been renamed to User Profiles
- You can now revoke page access for a given Niagara user by creating a profile for them and unchecking the page in the access box
- Users have access to all Reflow pages by default, if a new page, device, etc is added after you've created a user profile, that profile will have access to it unless the profile is modified to exclude access
- You can set a user's custom Start Page and the logo/Home behavior when editing the User Profile
- For more information see the User Profiles section of the Reflow documentation
- The Getting Started Wizard can be opened at any time by going to Settings > Configuration Options
- Fixed a bug on point actions where setting a numeric value would sometimes fail when typing a value in the box instead of using the up/down arrows
- Fixed a bug where devices with custom featured points were displaying their equipment type's featured point instead
- Always Display Point Status is now off by default. This can be changed in the Equipment > Graphics Settings menu. With this setting off, points will only display status and input flag when clicked on in equipment graphics
- Equipment List - fixed a bug where devices with custom featured points were displaying their equipment type's featured point instead
- NEW – Added options to hide priorities or the total card on the Active Alarms Summary widget at the top of the Alarms landing page
- NEW – Added support for Lynxspring LYX Host IDs to JACE and JACE Pro licenses
- NEW – Added support for Honeywell CIPer WEBX Host IDs to JACE and JACE Pro licenses
- Added Landing Page option in for Reflow Links in the Link Picker component
- Added License and License File expiration information in Settings > License configuration pane
- Added a button to allow users to reset to the default configuration in the Settings > Configuration options menu. It continues to exist in the Settings > Configuration Backup menu and will be in both places moving forward
Information on new features and bug fixes in past releases of Reflow can be found on the documentation website in the Change Log.