July 21, 2021
Our comprehensive documentation is available on the web and directly in Reflow using the Documentation & Help link.
Follow along with us step-by-step on YouTube or use them as a quick reference while you're on the job.
Get the most up to date information on new releases, upcoming features, and tips & tricks.
If you need help or have questions while installing and using Reflow, reach out to us.
Reflow Version 1.4.3
This release includes the following bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with mobile navigation that could cause very large lists of items to display inconsistently
- Fixes multiple issues with History Groups in certain configurations including loading histories in the Reflow View and History Groups in the Reflow Config View
Reflow Version 1.4.2
This release includes feature updates and bug fixes
- Building Index Page - you can now choose to include a map that shows buildings as markers on the page
- Building markers can be colored based on alarm count or building status
- Popover cards activate when markers are clicked, this content can be customized and links to the building's page
- Building Map Dashboard Card - a dashboard card version of the Building Map is available. This card pulls its configuration from the Building Index Page settings and displays popovers in a condensed manner
- Maps require an active internet connection in users' web browsers (they do not require the station to be connected to the internet)
- Global – Device pickers and labels have been updated across the config to display the building name if the device is assigned to a building
- Global – The new location picker allows you to drop a pin on a map anywhere Reflow asks you to pick a latitude and longitude, including in the Building Location config and weather configurations. Latitude and longitude can still be edited manually by clicking on it in the top left of the window
- Equipment Device Import - the Finish button is now always available and allows you to quickly finish setting up equipment and apply the current settings to all upcoming devices
- Dashboards - the card type drop down list is now sorted alphabetically
- User Profiles - Alarm classes can now be restricted under the Access menu by expanding the 'Alarm Console' option
- Landing Page - The titles of the Featured Histories widget and Featured Equipment widget can now be changed
- NEW Histories now support additional record types, this includes support for histories imported from BACnet device trends
- History names now have underscore characters converted to spaces. The actual name of the history remains unchanged
- Chart View - Changed table layout to be more succinct and easier to read on mobile
- NEW BFormat support has been added to alarm messages
- Fixed issue with chart settings not being carried through to the Chart View when clicking on a Featured History widget
- Fixed issue where the Landing Page Featured History widget would not properly switch tabs
- Fixed issue where the date range picker drop down text could wrap to a new line in the Chart View
- Fixed the wrapping and display of extremely long history names in the Chart View
- Fixed issue in smart history point identification on proxy points
- Instead of displaying data from the last hour, smart history previews in point cards now display the last 25 records from the history database regardless of when they were recorded
- Fixed issue preventing the floor plan viewer from remembering previous zoom states in some cases
- Fixed issue preventing custom pages from being deleted immediately after being created
- Fixed theme color issues with tables on custom pages in dark mode
- Fixed issue that caused the buildings navigation item to show "Buildings" when only one building was available to the user
- Sorting and rearranging devices now properly updates the order in the preview without a page refresh
- Sorting devices alphabetically will now show a notification when complete
- Fixed issue where the selected schedule was not properly set on the next device when adding multiple devices
- The Ord Selector drop down menu is no longer constrained and partially hidden in some cases including in Floor Plan Editor panes
- Fixed issue that displayed scrollbars during device import on some browsers
- Fixed issue where slot-based room names would not show on device graphics
- Fixed issue where disabled histories could still show on certain dashboard and history pages
- Fixed issue where switching between featured histories on the dashboard may cause the loading icon to be cut off
- Fixed issue where a larger icon was showing for smaller notifications
- Connected devices with histories no longer display in the history groupings menus
Reflow Version 1.4.1
This release includes feature updates to Equipment and Histories, quality of life updates, and bug fixes
Equipment Type Summaries
- When viewing the a list of devices by Equipment Type, users can select between the traditional grid view, the new table view, and any custom views using the new icons available on the top right of the page
- NEW Table View – a new way to visualize lists of devices by their Equipment Type
- Built-in to each Equipment Type view, activate by using the new icons at the top of the view
- End-users can further customize status label display and table columns on each view by using the new "Table Options" menu
- A set number of columns (specified in Equipment > Graphic Settings or the Equipment Type settings) will be displayed starting with featured points and moving on to the points in groups in the order in which they appear in the Equipment Type's Points Template.
- Default settings for each Equipment Type's column counts, specific columns, and other display options can be customized per Equipment Type by editing the 'Table View' item in the new Summary Views menu
- On smaller screen sizes and mobile devices, the view will render table rows as cards similar to how the Alarms Console view's tables work
- NEW Custom Views
- In addition to overriding the default table view settings for each Equipment Type, the new Summary Views item allows the creation of custom table views.
- Custom views can be set as the default view for Equipment Types
- Custom views will appear under a new dropdown menu (indicated by a star icon) next to the grid and table view icons in the Reflow View.
- Default views (grid and table) can be configured globally in the Equipment > Graphics Settings menu along with additional defaults for table views including number of columns, status badge display, and coloring values by point status. These defaults can be overridden for any Equipment Type by editing it and going to the new Summary Views option
- When linking to Summary Views, the LinkPicker will provide a dropdown to choose between the default view, grid view, table view, or any custom view.
- NEW Smart Histories
- Points on device graphics that have a history extensions will now show a small sparkline chart preview of the data in the point card when it's expanded. Clicking on this will load the history in the Chart Builder.
- This option is turned on by default and can be turned off the Equipment > Graphics Settings menu
- NEW A Schedule can now be linked in to each device by editing the device or during device import. A link to the schedule will appear in the graphic next to the building name and floor/room information. When clicked, the linked Schedule will load in an overlay modal.
- Arrows have been added to point cards with actions and/or histories giving end users an additional indication that they can interact with the card
- You can now specify communication status for each building, which will appear in the right side of a building's sub navigation menu
- This option can be turned on in the new 'Building Status Display' and default icons, labels, and colors can be set from this menu
- Each Building includes a status point option under its 'Building Status Display' menu that will control the display of this value
- Boolean points will use the true/false value of the Boolean (true is connected, false is disconnected)
- Non-Boolean points will the point's Niagara status flags to determine the value (down, stale, disabled and fault will show disconnected, any other status will show connected)
- Featured Histories - chart colors can now be customized
- NEW Table View - the table view option has been added to the chart view selector.
- The table view will display each data series with its corresponding time code.
- On mobile and narrow views, the view will render table rows as cards much like the Alarm Console view
The Equipment configuration has been rearranged to make editing and access to Equipment Types more straight-forward and efficient
- Devices can now be sorted alphabetically in device lists using the sort icon
- The configuration options have been reorganized to simplify the Equipment Type concept and provide easier access to the configuration data
- Graphics Settings have been reorganized and settings in the menu have been grouped based on which area the setting applies to
- The "Equipment Types" menu item has been removed.
- The main "Devices" list has been renamed to "Equipment"
- Equipment Type order can be rearranged in the main "Equipment" list
- An Add Equipment Type button has been added to the main Equipment configuration
- Equipment Type properties now appear in addition the list of devices for the Equipment Type after clicking on it in the "Equipment" list
- The Equipment Type points template has been given its own menu item and configuration pane
- The Duplicate and Delete Equipment Type buttons have been moved under this view
- The order of configuration items when editing a device have been reordered
- Navigation buttons now stick to the bottom of the view in the Add Device Wizard
Misc & Bug Fixes
- NEW Floor plans will now remember the zoom and scroll state when a user navigates away and back to the floor plan
- NEW User Profiles can now be reordered in the list, this is for organization only
- NEW Pages have a new 'Access' menu item that makes assigning User Profiles to pages a much faster process
- History dashboard cards with custom colors will now have the correct colors when viewed in the Chart Builder
- Table dashboard cards now break down from a table into row cards on mobile in both portrait and landscape orientations
- Fixed a bug where ord picker dropdown menus would always be shown in a downward fashion. These menus will now be shown above if there is not enough space below them.
- Long names in the Config history picker modal window are now truncated and no longer spill over into the rest of the table
- Fixed a bug that displayed horizontal scroll bar on the building alarm record dropdown menu
- The "Serves" equipment list is now properly removing items when they are unchecked
- The Alarm Details popup modal now properly display on top of navigation on smaller screens
- Building name has been added to cards in the Featured Equipment Widget on the Landing Page
- Fixed bug that caused equipment graphics to not render if the Equipment Type's Points Template contained a point with a blank Niagara Point Identifier
Reflow Version 1.4.0
This release contains new equipment features, a new URL dashboard card, huge optimizations to the alarms system, quality of life improvements, and bug fixes
- Served & Served By options have been added to devices
- Devices that are served by another device will link to the serving device on their graphics. For example, a VAV served by an AHU will show a label under the device name and link to the AHU
- Devices that serve other devices will list those devices at the bottom of their graphics. For example, an AHU that serves many VAVs will display cards for each VAV served below its point cards
- The information in device graphics under the device's name, including Building, Floor, and room name is now displayed in easier to read text that takes up less space and allows for additional information such as the new Served & Served By data
- Input Level (the '@ Fallback', '@ 16', etc) on status badges of point cards in equipment graphics can now be hidden in the main Graphics Settings menu of the Equipment configuration
- NEW URL Card - Use this card to embed station servlets, HTML content, and files. It can be used to embed other web sites but special configuration options and security implications may apply. See the card documentation for more details
- Table Card - the order of operations for elements displaying point status has changed. The color/icon for a point status element will be chosen in the following order: Down, Fault, Stale, Disabled, Alarm, Overridden, UnackedAlarm, Ok
- Alarm Display Card
- The title of new cards will be 'Active Alarms' instead of being blank
- You can now filter alarm counts by building in the Alarm Display dashboard card
- Gauge Card - now has access to the same 'Center Text' options as the Circle card
- NEW A new page type is available for custom pages called 'Web Page'. This page can embed station servlets, HTML content, and files. It can be used to embed other web sites but special configuration options and security implications may apply. See the page documentation for more details
- The backend architecture has been rebuilt from the ground up to be highly optimized for large alarm databases and stations with 500+ alarm classes. The new architecture is highly efficient, providing as much as a 10x improvement in load times on both small and large stations
- Our online documentation has been completely overhauled. It is now up to date on all of the latest feature updates and includes a new organizational structure, newer and more video examples, and in-depth descriptions for every property and configuration option.
- The Reflow license system has been updated to work with the base Niagara license system. If you have acquired your license from the NiagaraMods website, this change will not affect your license process.
- Fixed a bug where dot elements in Table dashboard cards appeared as flat dashes instead of circles
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect dates and times in chart data tips and on CSV exports
- Long alarm class names in priority selection will have underscores replaced with spaces and no longer push the select box off screen
- The Show Group Name option is now properly disabled in the "Ungrouped" points container on device and equipment type point lists
- Equipment lists when grouped by Floor will now follow the order set in the Building's Floors list
- Page type selection options no longer briefly appear in the config menu while a page is being deleted
Information on new features and bug fixes in past releases of Reflow can be found on the documentation website in the Change Log.