Sign Up to Download
Niagara Webhooks is only available to registered users
You must sign in or create an account (don't worry – it's free)
- You must install the NiagaraMods License Service before continuing. Niagara Webhooks requires the License Service to be installed to function – even if you are running in its free trial mode.
Extract the downloaded file and copy the
nmodswebhooks-rt.jarfile(s) to your Niagara modules directory. If you're not sure where your modules directory is, it can typically found at
- If Workbench is already open, close it and then relaunch it.
- Connect to your local Platform and restart any stations that are running in the background using the Application Director.
Remote Station Installation
- In Workbench, connect to your remote station's platform
- Open the Software Manager and wait for the list of modules to load
- Find and select the Niagara Webhooks module(s) in the list
- Click the Install button at the bottom of the window
If you do not already have the
NiagaraMods License Service
installed to the station, find the
nmodslicensemodule in the list, click on it, and then click the Install button at the bottom of the window
- Click the Commit button at the bottom of the window
- The module will install to the station and the list will reload when it's finished
- Confirm installation by scrolling to the bottom of the list and looking for the Niagara Webhooks module(s) in the table marked as "Up to Date"
If you're having an issue installing or using Niagara Webhooks, check the FAQ .
Find a bug? Send us a detailed description of your problem and we’ll get back to you.