Sign Up to Download
FontAwesome Icon Pack is only available to registered users
You must sign in or create an account (don't worry – it's free)
Extract the downloaded file and copy the
nmodsicons-ux.jarfile(s) to your Niagara modules directory. If you're not sure where your modules directory is, it can typically found at
- If Workbench is already open, close it and then relaunch it.
- Connect to your local Platform and restart any stations that are running in the background using the Application Director.
Remote Station Installation
- In Workbench, connect to your remote station's platform
- Open the Software Manager and wait for the list of modules to load
- Find and select the FontAwesome module(s) in the list
- Click the Install button at the bottom of the window
- Click the Commit button at the bottom of the window
- The module will install to the station and the list will reload when it's finished
- Confirm installation by scrolling to the bottom of the list and looking for the FontAwesome module(s) in the table marked as "Up to Date"
If you're having an issue installing or using FontAwesome Icon Pack, check the FAQ .
Find a bug? Send us a detailed description of your problem and we’ll get back to you.